Temporary Tiny Place For Two: Design Rendering


I'm so excited about the CLEAN SLATE, the BLANK CANVAS, I've been praying for it for years! Yes, I've had to super fight hard to get it! But, I am here, this is now and designing, this my one life, my way is something this southern transplant joys to do. 

The image above is my rendering of what our Temporary Tiny place for two could be. The TTP is not this yet, but it is what I dream it to be. 

The image above is not yet designed to scale, as we've yet to occupy the space and or take any measurements of the supposed three hundred and sixty one square feet.

The TTP was rented unseen! And to my surprise is basically one room. The TTP was rented unseen and to my great surprise the potty is righty off the kitchen, but thankfully, there is a pocket door.

It's my dream and my hope to anchor this space with a large dividing wall better known as a bookshelf from Ikea. The dividing wall will act as a wall between the sitting zone and the sleeping zone. 

After the zones are firmly established, a storage sofa and coffee table will dominate the sitting zone!

The above graphic was designed by me with a Free seven day trial from Lucidchaart





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curiosity, Crisis and the Crown

CHURCH Family Is Different From Family