CHURCH Family Is Different From Family



Thank You Lord, for allowing me to survive what I failed to see coming exactly one year ago today!

Already in great grief and despair, you slowly scraped me up, caused me to sit, sleep, slumber and eventually stand and strut a little while leaning into my pain.
Thankfully, I’m not bitter but better due to the forgiving nature of my heart. Sadly, at times, over the last year, I despised my very own heart.
But, a moment in time during a recent building fire you caused me to clearly see, to really see the harsh reality of this my one life!
Like, Kat Williams, not everyone who is obligated naturally to love me actually loves me and that’s ALRIGHT!
The not noted details of 6 January 2023 and 6 November 2023 stand as truth amid consequence.
That, Wednesday before Christmas, I stood steps away from our building wondering if our home was spared from the fire, when my flip phone rang out of my pocket, like a house phone and it was my PASTOR calling to check to see if we were alright!
And thankfully, we were and we are!
CHURCH family is different from family, they are not obligated to love you, but when they do you know you are SEEN and you’ve been SENT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I adopted my One Word 365 for the year 2024!

Day 30 plus a 30 Day Wrap Up of 30 Days/Reasons: Why We Can't Wait for the Strength to Love a White Man!