The spirit of Jesus would not allow them to enter Bithynia!



Thankfully, the Good Lord woke me up (Praise The Lord) this morning at 4:14 AM! I do not and have not used an alarm clock in any form or fashion, to be abruptly wakened make me nauseous.  I took the blessed medicine again!!!! Made myself some coffee and got straight to it! I did My BSF homework (3rd Day)! Y’all, we are in chapter 16 of the Book of Acts, which contains one of my most favorite stories!!!! I just love how the spirit of the one and only Jesus would not allow them to enter Bithynia! And y’all the keyword HOUSE and or HOUSEHOLD is mentioned 8 times in this text!!! So, this lesson calls for yet another Key Word Bible Study! Please Note: I use my NIV Bible for BSF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 60 (Update) of Tiny Living! (Temporary Tiny Place for Two!)

CHURCH Family Is Different From Family

The "Beyond Single Manifesto" by Sonya La McCllough aka sonyamacdesigns aka Sonya McCllough Lockridge (ME)