I’m a collector!



I’m a collector! I collect coffee cups, tea cups and vintage tea cups. I love vintage, rust and lace. In my early days (thirties) I restored and revamped an almost abandoned 1899 Victorian. Then later (forties) me and my babies rocked a ranch renovation . I’m a avid collector, I collect stacks of fabrics and linens I love to use. I’m a collector. I collect Journals, Bibles and Books. I’m a collector. I also collect words on lists like I’m shopping at IKEA or Target. Lately, my hobby and love of collecting has suffered, super sad and strapped for cash I was forced to collect the one thing in my life which is no thing but FREE. 


Words are many, varied, short, long and oh so Free. I’m a collector of God's Word at Key Word Bible Studies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 60 (Update) of Tiny Living! (Temporary Tiny Place for Two!)

CHURCH Family Is Different From Family

The "Beyond Single Manifesto" by Sonya La McCllough aka sonyamacdesigns aka Sonya McCllough Lockridge (ME)