I adopted my One Word 365 for the year 2024!

 


The other day, I adopted my one word for the year.

This is a practice I have participated in since 2009. Sadly, most years I selected one word which pertained to something I wanted to accomplish. And, there was even a year, I selected one word of the name of a person I wanted my year to focus on.
But, this year I am intentionally turning my focus to who I currently am in Christ Jesus!
Since returning to the city of Murfreesboro on 15 October of 2021, I have come to understand and realize the nature of my departure (Covid Times) and the true nature of my return.
Since, I was working at Screen Art, I though working there was the reason for my return, until I found myself surprisingly not fired, but replaced without reason, on January 6th of 2023.
This replacement without reason, exactly a month from the date of my sister's surgery, all but destroyed our finances, as we had also just moved into a larger condo. But, the Lord was with us and thankfully we were moved by the spirit to pre pay rent since my sister was so sick.
Please, also note and notice, in my heart, I consistently returned to (CHURCH) not forsaking the assembling of myself together with other believers, on my dearly departed Daddy's birthday of 05 December 2021!
My one word for 2024 is SENT!



It's unlike any other one word I have ever selected since 2009, because the one word SENT also indicates and rightly suggests I was SENT away on 12 February 2020!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 30 plus a 30 Day Wrap Up of 30 Days/Reasons: Why We Can't Wait for the Strength to Love a White Man!

CHURCH Family Is Different From Family