The Virtual Vehicle of LOVE is on the road again! Weekend Wondering

 


it's finally Friday and just so you know: The Virtual Vehicle of LOVE is on the road again! We are low riding, this weekend, with a cast of unlikely servants such as Dr. John M. Perkins and yes, I can't believe it either but know we stopped by some Wilderness and picked up John the Baptist. And I sure hope y'all ain't too surprised when we eventually drop JTB off on a deserted Greek Island called Patmos. Oh no, did I also fail to mention one of the selling features of The Virtual Vehicle of Love is the ability to function both on land and sea, I think the word is amphibious and the possibilities of our earthly travels are endless, like the LOVE of Jesus Christ. Somebody call Diana Ross & Lionel Richie for me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 60 (Update) of Tiny Living! (Temporary Tiny Place for Two!)

CHURCH Family Is Different From Family

The "Beyond Single Manifesto" by Sonya La McCllough aka sonyamacdesigns aka Sonya McCllough Lockridge (ME)