Image Sourced From Google The other day, I spotted an open door and I stuck my head in it, only to find a beautiful one bedroom condo, completed renovated, ready and waiting to be rented. I just could not help myself, so I called to inquire as to the status. You see, I was desperately planning on looking for a one bedroom place, when the Temporary Tiny Place for Two suddenly, became available. I'd been suddenly working a little more than six weeks without housing, sleeping on my adult children's sofas and I was dog tired. I was dog tired and desperate, when I signed the twelve month lease. So, here I am. So, here we are. I keep praying about the beauty of the one bedroom apartment, but the Holy Spirt keeps nugging me to just let it go. Yesterday, I asked the question. I don't want to live wondering what if. So, I asked my land lord, if there was any way I could maybe transfer my lease. The Temporary Tiny Place for Two was actual...
Thank You Lord, for allowing me to survive what I failed to see coming exactly one year ago today! Already in great grief and despair, you slowly scraped me up, caused me to sit, sleep, slumber and eventually stand and strut a little while leaning into my pain. Thankfully, I’m not bitter but better due to the forgiving nature of my heart. Sadly, at times, over the last year, I despised my very own heart. But, a moment in time during a recent building fire you caused me to clearly see, to really see the harsh reality of this my one life! Like, Kat Williams, not everyone who is obligated naturally to love me actually loves me and that’s ALRIGHT! The not noted details of 6 January 2023 and 6 November 2023 stand as truth amid consequence. That, Wednesday before Christmas, I stood steps away from our building wondering if our home was spared from the fire, when my flip phone rang out of my pocket, like a house phone and it was my PASTOR calling to check to see if we were alright! And thankf...
The "Beyond Single Manifesto" is a written resolute declaration of living, loving, and leading life to the fullest regardless of status, which supports my always and forever, and ever thought and theory of the one to a box reality of this our one life. Hopefully and prayerfully we get one on the way in ( cradle) and one on the way out, be it container or casket. The "Beyond Single Manifesto" is a {12 X 18 inch Print/Poster} which has been created just for you in twenty colors! Buy one or many today to encourage all of your folks, family, friends and foes in this season.
Comments
Post a Comment