Finish The Game!



Oh and moving faithfully fiercely forward these are my thoughts and theories in regard to those who I allow to be close to me. I am a naturally hopeful individual, so I want to surround myself with encouragers, developers and those who have the audacity to be truly devoted to one crazy thing! So, let's do this! Knowing full well missteps and mistakes are in our future but like Tom Brady we overcome, but like Patrick Mahomes  we keeps it simple with the reality of the game of life forever and always our personal priority. I will never forget the moment last year when he kept saying to his team: Finish The Game!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 60 (Update) of Tiny Living! (Temporary Tiny Place for Two!)

CHURCH Family Is Different From Family

The "Beyond Single Manifesto" by Sonya La McCllough aka sonyamacdesigns aka Sonya McCllough Lockridge (ME)