No other choice but to learn!



I just added this clapboard as a video watermark to all my YouTube Videos! What started out as a Super Small Graphic Design photography/production Business some twenty years or so ago is what it used to be and so much more. 


Of course I had to work the 3PM to whatever shift (sometimes 3AM) at a Daily Newspaper for right at 3 years as a SINGLE MOM to gain much of the production know how I still use today and everyday to produce digital printable products. What's crazy is I also worked at a weekly paper and my job was to produce an advertisement every 15 minutes with my female boss (Frances) breathing down my neck. It was during this season that I learned to focus on the task at hand and block everything else out. I had no other choice but to learn ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 60 (Update) of Tiny Living! (Temporary Tiny Place for Two!)

CHURCH Family Is Different From Family

The "Beyond Single Manifesto" by Sonya La McCllough aka sonyamacdesigns aka Sonya McCllough Lockridge (ME)