Are you thinking about starting a Web Based Business? You Are Your Own Niche


The other day, I attempted to set up a few new domains for my business and I failed! I bought two new domains for around twelve dollars each. I purchased one domain from Godaddy and I purchased the other from Google. Nevertheless, not one of theses domains is LIVE today! 




I wrote my first blog post April 21, 2009! I Actually researched BLOGGING for a year prior to Blogging. I made a list of all the Bloggers I really liked and I followed them online for one full year! When I first started Blogging I started with the completely FREE Blogger platform owned by Google. I then began to start making money online as I acquire more High Level Domains and in the spring of twenty eleven I hired a graphic designer to migrate all of my domains to Word Press and I selected Blue Host to host all of my sites. The main difference between Blogger and Blue Host is customer service. The thing I love about Blue Host is when a problem exist with a domain or something, there is someone to call. This one feature makes all the difference in the world! 

So, if you are thinking about starting a Web Based Business, Blue Host may be your best option! 

This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a super small percentage of your purchase.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 60 (Update) of Tiny Living! (Temporary Tiny Place for Two!)

CHURCH Family Is Different From Family

The "Beyond Single Manifesto" by Sonya La McCllough aka sonyamacdesigns aka Sonya McCllough Lockridge (ME)